Fish with blood orange avocado amp red onion salsaFrom biceps15 8 years ago
- 1 blood orange (or regular orange) shopping list
- 1/2 cup 1/3-inch cubes avocado shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced red jalapeño shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 6-ounce mahi-mahi fillets shopping list
How to make it
- Using small sharp knife, cut peel and white pith from orange. Working over small bowl, cut between membranes to release segments. Add avocado, onion, jalapeño, and lime juice to oranges in bowl; stir gently to blend. Season salsa to taste with salt.
- Heat oil in heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Add fish to skillet and sauté until brown and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Place 1 fillet on each of 2 plates. Spoon salsa atop fish and serve.