Quick and Easy Polenta with Mushrooms and FontinaFrom jencathen 7 years ago
- 2 (16-ounce) tube of polenta, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 2 (8-ounce) package presliced mushrooms shopping list
- 2-3 cloves fresh garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2/3 cup sun-dried tomato Alfredo sauce (such as Classico) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1/2 cup (1 ounce) shredded Fontina cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Arrange polenta slices in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray, allowing slices to overlap.
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in garlic and salt. Cover, reduce heat, and cook 2 minutes. Stir in Alfredo sauce and basil.
- Spoon mushroom mixture evenly over polenta. Top with cheese. Bake at 500° for 7 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
The Cookjencathen TX
The Rating1 people
How could I not love this thanks! ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it