Eggs And HashFrom tuilelaith 7 years ago
How to make it
- In each of 4 custard cups place 1/4 of the hash.
- Spread hash evenly over bottoms and sides of cups.
- In a 2-cup measure beat together eggs milk, salt, and pepper.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high 2 to 3 minutes or until somewhat set but still very runny, stirring 2 or 3 times durning cooking.
- Place 1/4 of egg mixture in each custard cup.
- Microwave, uncovered, on hign 1 1/2 minutes or until set.
- Sprinkle Cheese and chives evenly over eggs and rearrange cups.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until cheese is melted and eggs are cooked.
- Makes 4 servings.
- NOTE: We make this in 5 cups, as there are 5 of us. We also add fresh diced tomatoes on top just before serving. Or salsa if you prefer...