Pad ThaiFrom watson2167 8 years ago
- 1/2 package(16oz)wide rice noodles shopping list
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1/2 cup of fresh chive or sping onion long sliced shopping list
- 1/4 lb. shimp peeled and devined shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. dried shrimps, small size crushed shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. salted radish, chopped(optional) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. fish sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. thin soy sauce shopping list
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice shopping list
- 1 cup bean sprouts shopping list
- 1/2 cub of dice fried tofu or firm (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsalted roasted peanuts, shopping list
- break up in a mortar and pestle or chop with a chef's knife shopping list
How to make it
- Boil 3 cups of water. Pour over noodles in a large bowl and soak for 20 minutes until softened. Drain.
- Heat oil in wok, until hot but not smoking. Add smashed garlic. Add shimp cook for about 4 to 5 mintues.
- Add noodles, dried shrimps, fish sauce, sugar, lime juice, chive and bean sprouts. Stir fry for another 3 to 4 minutes until mixed up and heated through.
- Add salted radish, if using(rinse if very salty). Stir fry another minute. Toss in the peanuts, tossing to mix or toping
- Remove to a platter or individual plates to serve. Garnish with cilantro or peanuts if desire.