Grilled Pineapple Pork Or Lamb ChopsFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup bottled Italian salad dressing shopping list
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice ( from canned pineapple ) shopping list
- 3 tbs soy sauce shopping list
- 1 can ( 20 oz ) sliced pineapple drained shopping list
- 6 bone in pork or lamb chops about 1 inch thick, approx 7 0z each shopping list
How to make it
- Combine brown sugar, salad dressing, pienapple juice and soy sauce.
- Place chops in ziplock bag and add 2/3 cup of marinade.
- Reserve remaining marinde for grilling.
- Chill chops several hours or overnight, turning bag several times.
- Drain chops and discard marinade.
- Grill chops uncovered over medium heat about 8 minutes on each side or cooked and done basting with reserved marinade the last 5 minutes of grilling.
- Place pineapple slices on grill to grill on both sides.
- Serve chops with a pineapple ring on top of each chop
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
thank you, looks ighty good to meherby in Albany loved it
sounds ssssssoooooooooo delicous will try it thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds great!I will use pork instead of lamb.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it