Bratwurst Potato SkilletFrom hsfargis 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 medium red potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch slices shopping list
- 2 fully cooked bratwurst, cut into 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Dash pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a heavy skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes; cover and cook for 6 minutes or until browned and crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add bratwurst, onion and green pepper. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until meat is heated through and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Combine the soy sauce, orange juice, basil, salt and pepper; add to the skillet. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until meat and vegetables are evenly coated.