Cherry Pineapple BarsFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter -- melted shopping list
- 10 ounces maraschino cherries -- drained and patted dry shopping list
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple -- drained and patted dry shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup coconut -- flaked shopping list
- 1 cup walnuts -- chopped shopping list
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press into a
- greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with cherries, pineapple,
- white chocolate chips, coconut and walnuts. Drizzle with sweetened
- condensed milk.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until edges are golden
- brown. Cool on a wire baking rack. Cover refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into 24 bars.