Au Gratin Cheese SoupFrom grandmacooks 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, mix together the potato slices and cheese sauce mix from the au gratin potato package, along with the chicken broth, water, carrots and celery (everything EXCEPT the cream).
- Stir occasionally while bringing to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low or low (depends upon your burners).
- Cover and simmer 25-30 minutes.
- Stir occaisionally during cook time .
- Soup is done when potatoes are tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream.
The Cookgrandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
The Rating4 people
I love something that is simple like this.. I also make a soup out of Hambuger Helper! I think your like me.. quick is good! As there are only 2 of us.. this is great for a meal!
Great post!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
another great winter recipe I love soupmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Now that's interesting! My husband makes his instant mashed spuds all the time and often puts too much liquid. I tease him that he's making potato soup (which is his favourite) but I never really thought about him making it that way! It's great th...moreauntybea in Vernon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!