BBQ Pork Hokkien NoodlesFrom debwin 7 years ago
- 300g hokkien noodles shopping list
- 3T vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves crushed shopping list
- 150g char siu (chinese bbq'ed pork) sliced shopping list
- 150g bok choy cut in quarters lengthwise shopping list
- 11/2T oyster sauce shopping list
- 11/2T soy sauce shopping list
- handful of bean sprouts shopping list
- 1 spring onion finely sliced cut on diagonal shopping list
How to make it
- Run noodles under hot water to separate
- Heat oil in Wok, add crushed garlic and stir fry until fragrant.
- Add noodles and stir fry about 1 min, or until slightly soft. Add pork and bok choy cook for a further 1-2 mins.
- Add the oyster sauce and soy, 3Tbsp of water and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir fry another 1-2mins. or until noodles have absorbed most of the liquid.
- To serve pile noodles into bowl, top with sprouts and spring onion.
The Cookdebwin Toronto, CA
The Rating4 people
I love hokkien noodles and often use in stir fries. Your recipe sounds wonderful!kidaria in BC loved it
I love the sounds of this dish. I love Chinese BBQ pork; I usually have to buy at least double what I need because so much evaporates when my family walks by :-)that I don't have enough left for the recipe! What are hokkien noodles-are they the thic...moretoleliz in Burlington loved it
Sounds delicious!auntybea in Vernon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!