Jelly Roll TrifleFrom auntybea 6 years ago
- 1 jelly roll, sliced into 1/2 " slices shopping list
- 1 or 2 glugs sherry shopping list
- 1 large or 2 small boxes rasberry or strawberry gelatin shopping list
- fresh strawberries or rasberries shopping list
- 1 large instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 2 cups whipped cream or Cool Whip shopping list
- I have not included specific amounts for the cake and fruit, because it depends on the size of the bowl you are using. If your bowl is large you will likely use at least one jelly roll and about 4 cups of fruit. shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange the cake on the bottom of the bowl, and pour over the sherry
- Prepare the gelatin, pour over the cake (it should just cover it), and chill to set.
- Cut up the fruit and arrange it in a layer over the cake/gelatin base, reserve some for the garnish.
- Prepare the pudding, spread it over the fruit layer and chill.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving. About an hour before serving, spread the whipped cream or Cool Whip over the custard layer.
- Arrange reserved fruit for garnish!
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating6 people
This recipe is SO........FANTASTIC!!!
I can't even.....say how much!!!!
Thanks for Sharing!!!
A"5"...of course..what else!!!!
....mjcmcook....mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
I used to make something simular but had forgotten all about it, thanks for reminding me.....the jelly roll makes it so pretty, an excellent post. Debdebwin in Toronto loved it
Love jelly rolls all kinds thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!