Sea Scallops With Organic Whole Wheat Couscous With Parsley Feta Cilantro And LemonFrom trigger 8 years ago
- For the Couscous: shopping list
- 1 cup Organic whole wheat couscous shopping list
- 1 ½ cups water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of Organic olive oil shopping list
- 1 clove Organic garlic chopped shopping list
- 2 ounces Organic vidalia onion minced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons Organic fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Organic fresh cilantro shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh Organic lemon juice shopping list
- A pinch of Organic hot pepper flakes shopping list
- For the scallops shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 4 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1-cup Organic flour shopping list
- ½-teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- ½-teaspoon cyan pepper shopping list
- 6 tablespoons of Organic sunflower oil shopping list
How to make it
- Bring the 1 ¼ cups of water to a boil add the garlic and the minced onion with the couscous
- Mix quickly and cover remove from stove add the feta cheese and the herbs set aside.
- Lightly dust the scallops in the flour mixture and then in the egg.
- Return to the flour mixture and coat evenly.
- Heat a grill to medium high and coat with the sunflower oil.
- Place the scallops on grill when grill is thoroughly heated.
- Grill until golden brown about 5 minutes per side.
- Now remove cover from couscous and fluff with a fork add lemon stir and taste for seasoning.
- Plate: Place a mound of couscous on one side of plate and then place three scallops on the other side garnish with a lemon.
The Cooktrigger MA
The Rating3 people
WOOOOOOOOOOW!!! This is such a great recipe. Great for a small dinner party I'm having soon. Boy, will this impress them! Thanks GR DAD!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it