Eggs Florentine Au GratinFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 4 ounces grated swiss cheese shopping list
- 4 ounces feta cheese cubed shopping list
- 8 ounces cottage cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter softened shopping list
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach thawed and squeezed dry shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 4 ounces grated monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat eggs slightly then add cheese and butter.
- Mix well then stir in spinach and paprika and mix until well combined.
- Pour egg mixture into 6 greased ramekins then place on oven rack and bake 40 minutes.
- In small saucepan melt butter over medium heat stir in flour and cook until bubbly.
- Remove from heat then gradually add milk and stir until combined.
- Return mixture to heat and cook until sauce thickens.
- Stir in Monterey Jack cheese, salt, mustard and pepper then cook until cheese is melted.
- Pour sauce evenly over eggs and serve immediately.