Cheese And Egg Scramble With Chives And BaconFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Very finely shred the bacon.
- Heat a small pan and sauté bacon until lightly crisped.
- Remove with a slotted spoon.
- Beat eggs adding half the chives, salt, pepper and bacon reserving a little for garnish.
- Stir in the cheese.
- Pour the bacon drippings into an nonstick pan and heat to moderate.
- Pour in the egg mixture and stir slowly until just set.
- Serve over buttered toast and garnish with the remaining chives and reserved bacon.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Simple and nice. Also great for a light supper! Been to Wills Point many times through the years. :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
love it!theiris in Garden City loved it
Now, that's my kinda breakfast....:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!