Frosty Peanut Butter PieFrom auntybea 6 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 6 tbsp. butter or hard margarine shopping list
- 1 ½ cups chocolate wafer crumbs shopping list
- 1 tbsp. icing sugar shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- ½ cup vanilla ice cream, softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter shopping list
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened shopping list
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed shopping list
- 3 tbsp. Finely chopped peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium. Remove from heat. Add wafer crumbs and icing sugar. Stir well. Reserve 2 tbsp. For topping. Press firmly in bottom and up side of 9 “ pie plate Bake in 350 F oven for 10 minutes Cool.
- Mash first amount of ice cream and peanut butter in large bowl. Gently fold in second amount of ice cream.
- Fold in Cool Whip and peanuts. Spread evenly in crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Freeze, covered, until firm. Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before cutting Cuts into 8 wedges.