Strawberry Cream PieFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 c. sugar shopping list
- 1/2 t. vanilla shopping list
- dash of nutmeg shopping list
- 1 c. strawberry slices, drained shopping list
- 1 c. whipping cream shopping list
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar, sifted shopping list
- 1 (9 in.) graham cracker pie crust shopping list
How to make it
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and nutmeg mixing until well blended. Mash 3/4 c. strawberries; stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Whip the whipping cream with powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Fold into cream cheese mixture. Fold remaining strawberries into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into crust.
- Chill several hours. Garnish with additional strawberries, if desired.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
Yummy, sounds heavenly! I do love strawberries!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Dreamy! sounds so refreshingjett2whit in Union City loved it
Gotta get more strawberries!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it