Strawberry Cream PieFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 c. sugar shopping list
- 1/2 t. vanilla shopping list
- dash of nutmeg shopping list
- 1 c. strawberry slices, drained shopping list
- 1 c. whipping cream shopping list
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar, sifted shopping list
- 1 (9 in.) graham cracker pie crust shopping list
How to make it
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and nutmeg mixing until well blended. Mash 3/4 c. strawberries; stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Whip the whipping cream with powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Fold into cream cheese mixture. Fold remaining strawberries into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into crust.
- Chill several hours. Garnish with additional strawberries, if desired.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
Mmmmm.. thanks Henrie!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Gotta get more strawberries!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Dreamy! sounds so refreshingjett2whit in Union City loved it