Fried Potatoes with onions and green peppersFrom justweplus3 6 years ago
How to make it
- Peel and cube potatoes into bite size pieces.
- Peel and dice onions.
- Cut top and bottom off green pepper, slice in half, clean out the fleshy seedy inside and discard. Dice the remainder of the pepper.
- Over Medium heat, in large frying pan, heat enough oil or bacon fat to coat pan generously (you will want a little extra to coat the potatoes).
- Add potatoes, salt and pepper, stir into grease to coat potatoes, fry for about 15 minutes.
- Add onion and pepper to pan, fry an additional 10 minutes until potatoes are golden brown.
- Serve! YUMM!
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookjustweplus3 Wright City, MO
The Rating5 people
This looks really good! I'd love to try it.horselover101 in loved it
My mom makes some like this... YUM!haolewife in Vacaville loved it
yep. im commited. im in. sign me up. give me some.doubled in Upstate loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!