Banana BoatsFrom kelawrence 7 years ago
How to make it
- Pull back one section of banana peel. With a butter knife, cut a lengthwise wedge from the banana (or use a spoon to scoop out a section.) Eat the part of the banana you just removed.
- Fill the banana with chocolate chips and mini marshmallows.
- Replace the banana peeling and wrap the whole fruit in foil.
- Place the foil package in campfire embers for 2 to 5 minutes, until chips and marshmallows melt.
- After removing from embers, eat with a spoon!
The Cookkelawrence Jonesville, VT
The Rating4 people
Boy,does that sound good!!
Carriehoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
Glad to see this here! This is my all-time favorite campfire dessert. We add a dollop of strawberry jam to make it taste like a warm banana split. Definitely a Happy Food! Thanks!tnjazmyn in Manchester loved it
I'm planning on trying this during our camping trip next week.dynie in Marietta loved it