Zesty Fried EggsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 4 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 4 green bell peppers cored seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1 medium red onion chopped shopping list
- 6 ripe tomatoes seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 12 eggs fried in olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat and sauté peppers and onion until tender.
- Add tomatoes and sauté 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and simmer until slightly thickened.
- Spoon vegetable mixture onto a large serving platter and top with fried eggs.