Parmesan PotatoesFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat grill.
- Cut unpeeled potatoes into 8 equal pieces.
- Place potatoes pieces in the center of a 12-14 inch piece of aluminum foil.
- Combine other ingredients in a small bowl and drizzle over potatoes.
- Toss lightly. Fold foil over and seal.
- Place on medium hot grill for 30-40 minutes.
- Potatoes should be easily pierced with a fork.
- Open packet and add cheese.
- Return to grill for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating5 people
These sound great! Ithink we'll try them tonight!!
Thanks!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Sounds like we're grilling this week.Yummmmmm!
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
Perfect! :)bakermel in Topeka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!