Potato And Lovage SoupFrom smartcakes 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
- Add onions and potatoes, cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add 3 cups water, and simmer until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Puree the mixture in a blender.
- Place in a clean pot, add lovage and slowly add milk.
- Season, and simmer until heated through.
- Add garnish of lovage leaves before serving.
The Cooksmartcakes Longmont, CO
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!