Spinach And Goat Cheese Stuffed ShroomsFrom cypress 7 years ago
- 24 fresh mushrooms (small white or baby bella are fine) shopping list
- 1 10 oz. package of frozen spinach, thawed. shopping list
- 4 oz. feta or crumbled goat cheese shopping list
- ½ lemon shopping list
- 1 tbsp. dill shopping list
- 1 medium tomato, chopped shopping list
- ½ cup grated parmesan shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Wipe mushrooms clean with a damp paper towel and remove stems. Thaw spinach and remove moisture with cheese cloth, paper towel, or clean kitchen rag. Combine all ingredients except lemon, mushrooms, and half of the parmesan. Press into mushroom caps. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan. Drizzle with lemon. Bake on 350 for 15-20 minutes.
The Cookcypress Tallahassee, FL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!