Fortune CookiesFrom scearley 10 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Sift together the flour, cornstarch, sugar, and salt.
- Stir in the oil, eggwhites, water, and vanilla.
- On a well-greased sheet, roll a very thin 4 inch circle.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- If you cook more than one cookie at a time, leave the flat circles in the oven as you fold.
- Wear cotton gloves, and take each cookie out.
- Hold fortune in the center of the cookie, and fold in half.
- Fold in half again, using the edge of a muffin tin to help, and place points down in the muffin cup to hold in place as it cools.
- If the cookie hardens too quickly, put it back in the oven to soften.