Sweet gluten free snack mixFrom glutenfree 5 years ago
- 4 cups gluten free corn puff cereal (I used Gorilla Munch) shopping list
- 1 cup nuts (peanuts, cashews, walnuts, whatever you like) shopping list
- 1 cup raisins (I used dried cranberries) shopping list
- 1 cup banana chips shopping list
- 3 Tbs honey shopping list
- 3 Tbs butter or margarine shopping list
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup flaked coconut (toasted or not) shopping list
- You can use any combination of cereals, nuts, and dried fruits shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix first 4 ingredients together in a 10x15" ,non-greased, jelly roll pan.
- Heat butter and honey in a saucepan over low heat, until butter is melted. Stir in cinnamon and salt.
- Pour over cereal mixture tossing till evenly coated.
- Bake 15 minutes, stirring once. Stir in coconut.
- Let stand 5 minutes. Loosen from pan.
- Store in an airtight container or large ziplock bag.