Ichiban SaladFrom paige_eliz 10 years ago
- 1 small head of cabbage, shredded shopping list
- 2 package ichiban/ramen noodles shopping list
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted shopping list
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 can baby corn, drained shopping list
- 1 package ichiban/ramen soup mix, slightly crushed shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp white sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 tbsp teriyaki or fish sauce shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, mix together the first five ingredients.
- In a smaller bowl, blend the remaining ingredients to make the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the ingredients, tossing to coat.
- Let the salad sit in the fridge for at least two hours before serving.
- You can top with roasted chicken to make this more of a main course. Shrimp would also be a nice addition.