Oven Baked Pork Chops With Italian DressingFrom donman 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and pat dry pork chops.
- Spray a standard cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray, and lay pork chops on sheet.
- Spread Italian dressing over the tops of the pork chops.
- Cover sheet with aluminum foil.
- Bake 25 minutes or until pork chops have an internal temperature of 150 deg.
- Let pork chops rest for 10 minutes before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating3 people
Hey Donman..thanks for this post and I give it a 5. I was marinating my chops in Italian dressing to grill and of all nights it decided to pour rain. Went to my saved recipes and there was your post on the Pork Chops. They turned out great! Thanks!!bobbijo in Wayland loved it
easy breezy! sounds greatjett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!