Black Eyed Pea SaladFrom anitagae 7 years ago
- 4 cans black eyed peas with jalapenos shopping list
- 2 bunches chopped green onions ( to your tastes) shopping list
- 2 c. grated cheese ( cheddar-colby-whatever) shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. Miracle Whip shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. sour cream shopping list
- 2 T. tarragon vinegar ( or in the summer I just snip fresh tarragon and add that ) shopping list
- 2 T. sugar ( or splenda ) shopping list
- 1 pkg hidden valley dry ranch seasoning shopping list
- 1 bag of fritos shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together. (Add the bag of fritos last)
- I've sometimes drained the peas and sometimes not, good either way.
- You can forgo the fritos if you want to.
The Cookanitagae KS
The Rating4 people
Right up my alley. Thank you!gadandi in Craig loved it
This works for me. I love blackeye peas so I am eager to try this salad out!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I love black eyed peas, I will make this dish tonight. Thank you....unicorn4 in Melbourne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!