Ribbons of Zucchini And Carrot with a Brie Parsley Black Pepper SauceFrom jimrug1 5 years ago
- 6 large zucchini shopping list
- 6 large carrots shopping list
- 1 large red bell pepper, small dice shopping list
- 2 fresh Red Serrano Chiles, seeded and finely chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbls sunflower oil shopping list
- 8 oz brie cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbls yoghurt or Crème Fraiche shopping list
- 1Tbls lemon juice shopping list
- 4 Tbls milk shopping list
- 2 Tsp coarse ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 Tbls very finely chopped parsley, plus extra to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Heat Sunflower Oil in a heavy saucepan over med high.
- Saute Green Pepper and Chiles until just tender.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a food processor and blend well. Transfer mixture to the saucepan with Green Peppers and Chiles.
- Using a potato peeler or mandolin, slice Zucchini and Carrots lengthwise into very thin strips. Put each into separate saucepans with enough hot water to cover and simmer for 3 minutes or until barely cooked.
- Heat the Brie sauce until just bubbling and pour into a shallow vegetable serving dish. Toss the Zucchini and Carrot strips together and arrainge them in the sauce. Adjust Salt and Pepper. Garnish with extra Parsley. Serve immediately.