Cherry Dream PieFrom henrie 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In medium bowl, beat egg yolks; stir in sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice. Pour into prepared crust; bake 8 minutes. Cool.
- Chill 3 hours or overnight.
- Prior to serving, top with pie filling. Garnish with whipped topping. Refrigerate leftovers.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- jezzka Port Orange, FL
- rickyrenfrow Nowhere, Us
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- cookinggood Leesburg, FL
- morninlite Kalamazoo, MI
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- shirleyoma Cove, OR
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- ncgirl218 Phoenix, AZ
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating7 people
yum again miss henrie youre the chefminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
how bout that?!! I love this pie! I am glad you posted this one. I was going thru my recipe box the other day and found a similar recipe. Always a hit...where's the almond flavoring?jett2whit in Union City loved it
What can I add??? Cherries, cool whip and eagle brand, says it all!cookinggood in Leesburg loved it