Butter Pecan Banana CakeFrom zena824 7 years ago
- 1 Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe butter Golden cake mix shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 3 medium) shopping list
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cuy chopped pecans shopping list
- Frosting: shopping list
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 container Duncan Hines vanilla frosting shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease and flour a 10 inch bundt or tube pan.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, bananas, oil, sugar, milk and vanilla in large mixing bowl.
- Beat at low spead with electric mixer until moistened.
- Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup chopped pecans.
- Pour into prepared pamn.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until done.
- Cool in pan 25 minutes; invert onto cooling rack.
- Cool completely.
- Place 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans and butter in skillet.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring until pecans are toasted.
- Combine nut mixture and frosting in small bowl.
- Cool until spreading consistency.
- Frost cake.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating3 people
I liked the idea of the cake mixture a lot Zenna. I am sure the taste is superb.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
THIS SOUNDS TERRIFIC MAKE IT I'LL BE OVER IN AM HA HA HAminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I just bought a box of cake mix today (the reduced sugar kind) and I was waiting for another recipe to use it...I also have banana's waiting to get used up. This is it! Thanks for sharing!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!