Simon and Garfunkel Herb Marinated SteakFrom minitindel 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the herbs, olive oil and garlic in a medium bowl.
- Add the steaks and rub the marinade on both sides.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Rub off as much of the herbs as possible and season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Allow the meat to sit at room temperature for one hour prior to grilling.
- Prepare a charcoal or gas barbeque and grill the steaks over high heat until desired doneness.
- Serves 4
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating4 people
Ha ha you caught me! I love those guys... din't even have to look, I knew the ingredients. Sounds wonderful. Gotta try this next time we grill.morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
Sounds delicious Mini!auntybea in Vernon loved it
My favorite duo...being a child of the 60's.
This sounds lovely...I will be singing this all day!! ~Lin 5 forkslinspj in New Hartford loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!