Man - In - The - Moon Oatmeal CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 3 tbsp hot water shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup shopping list
- 3 tablespoons canola oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking (not instant) rolled oats shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups miniature chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk the cornstarch and hot water in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugars, corn syrup, oil, vanilla and cornstarch blend.
- Beat until well blended.
- In another bowl, combine the flours, baking soda and salt.
- Add to the sugar mixture, stirring until well combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and oats, stirring well (the mixture will be thick).
- Roll the dough into balls and place onto greased cookie sheets, flatten slightly.
- Bake for about 7-8 minutes.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members