Health Food Store BiscottiFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 1 1/3 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup skim milk, warmed shopping list
- 1 tsp coconut extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut shopping list
- 1/4 cup Goji berries shopping list
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries shopping list
- 1 tbsp whole flaxseed shopping list
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F, place the rack in the upper third of the oven.
- Mix the flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Seperately, beat together the sugar, milk and extract.
- Add the dry ingredients and beat until well incorporated.
- Stir in the coconut, Goji berries, blueberries, flaxseed and sesame seeds.
- With floured hands, shape into a slightly flattened log and place on a lightly greased and floured cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the upper third of the oven. Cool completely.
- Reposition the oven rack to the middle position.
- With a sharp serated knife, cut log into 1/2" wide slices.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then flip and bake 5 minutes more.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
1500 Calories A Day173 members