Italian Beef In Slow CookerFrom cookinggood 7 years ago
- 3 lb chuck roast (could use sirloin or mock tender for leaner cut) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 onion sliced shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic sliced shopping list
- 1 jar roasted red peppers (drained) shopping list
- 1 jar banana peppers rings(drained) shopping list
- 1 can spaghetti sauce (I use Hunts garlic & herb) shopping list
- 8 Chicago Style rolls shopping list
How to make it
- Trim excess fat from roast and put in crock pot.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic slices.
- Add Onion, roasted peppers, pepper rings and spaghetti sauce.
- Cook in crock pot on high for 8 hours.
- Shred beef with forks in crock pot, drain off excess fat.
- Serve on rolls.
- These are great served with Rosemary Oven Fried Potatoes or Pasta Salad. (or both)
- Could be served over pasta.