Cookie Dough PieFrom silverlining0814 5 years ago
- 1 unbaked 9 inch deep dish pie shell, if frozen thaw completely shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour--heaping shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup ( 1 1/2 stick ) butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, I prefer mini ones but regular size is good to shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Beat eggs on high speed until foamy until
- Beat in flour,sugar and brown sugar
- Beat in butter
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans
- Spoon into pie shell
- Bake for 60 to 75 minutes, depending on your oven--or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
The Cooksilverlining0814 Seabrook, TX
The Rating4 people
This pie sounds so delicious...I wish I could
eat a piece....right this minute!
Thank-you for the recipe!
A "5" Forks...
....mjcmcook....mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Thanks for sharing with us...Sounds delicious.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
YUM, 5 forks for this one.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!