Lime Chicken With Pineapple SalsaFrom jojo1952 7 years ago
- 5 tbsp. FRENCH'S® honey mustard, divided shopping list
- 4 tbsp. thawed frozen limeade concentrate, divided shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground cumin shopping list
- 4 (5 oz.) boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh pineapple shopping list
- 1/2 of a large red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 3 tbsp. chopped cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- MIX 3 tbsp. mustard, 3 tbsp. limeade concentrate and cumin in plastic food storage bag. Add chicken; seal bag. Marinate in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours.
- STIR together pineapple, bell pepper, cilantro and remaining 2 tbsp. mustard and 1 tbsp. limeade concentrate in medium bowl.
- GRILL chicken over medium heat until no longer pink in center. Serve with salsa.