Cranberry Pork ChopsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 boneless pork chops shopping list
- 16 ounce can whole berry cranberry sauce shopping list
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1 green onion sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- In a large nonstick skillet brown chops on one side over medium high heat.
- In a medium bowl stir together remaining ingredients.
- Turn chops and pour cranberry mixture over chops in skillet and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat then cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!