Brown Sugar WafersFrom notyourmomma 8 years ago
How to make it
- Beat eggs, add sugar.
- Add flour, soda and salt.
- Add nuts and melted butter.
- Pack into bread tin or roll.
- Refrigerate over nite.
- Slice and bake.
- *note original recipe did not call for baking times or temperature.
- *line 9 x 5 x 3 glass loaf pan with plastic wrap to make it easier to pull out the loaf of dough.
- *slice with cold sharp knife in about 1/2 inch thick slices
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes until lightly golden.
- Use a silpat if you have it. cool on wire rack.
- Great with tea.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating2 people
The 'photo' is so NEAT!!!
and needless, to say, the Recipes'...
YES, both cookie recipes!
I copied down the 'Spicey Fruit' recipe and I plan on baking that one, too.!
The 'recipe' page looks like some that were in m...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Wonderful! Reminds me of my great Aunt Neil. What few things she wrote down, you couldn't quite understand what she meant. Just had to quess at it. Great post!kimmer in Dunedin loved it