Penang Curry PasteFrom watson2167 7 years ago
- 25-30 dried red chillis: shake them to discard the excess seeds. shopping list
- 2 tablespoons hom daeng (shallots/purple onions), chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons kratiem (garlic), chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of takhrai (lemon grass), very finely sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of chopped coriander/cilantro root shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of chopped freshly roasted peanuts. shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated kha (galangal - use ginger if you can't find galangal) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of toasted coriander seeds shopping list
- 1 tablespoon kapi (shrimp paste) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together to a fine paste in a food processor
- You can keep this paste in a well stoppered bottle in a cool place for 3-4 weeks. Alternatively it can be frozen and kept for 3-4 months.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!