Apple CakeFrom haiwaiinbreezes 7 years ago
- 1 3/4 C sugar shopping list
- 1 C oil shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 C flour shopping list
- 1 C CHOPPED nuts shopping list
- 2 C sliced apples shopping list
- 1 TSP cinnamon shopping list
- 1 TSP salt shopping list
- 1 TSP vanilla shopping list
- powdered sugar as needed for dusting top of cake when finished. shopping list
How to make it
- BEAT SUGAR, EGGS, AND OIL WELL.
- ADD DRY INGREDIENTS AND VANILLA.
- FOLDING APPLES AND NUTS.
- TURN IN GREASED AND FLOURED PAN.
- BAKE 375 DEGREES FOR 45 - 60 MINUTES.
- SPRINKLE POWDERED SUGAR AFTER DONE.
The Cookhaiwaiinbreezes Lakeland, FL
The Rating1 people
Good Morning Haiwaiinbreezes! I usually add 1 teaspoon of baking soda to my apple cake and I hope I have been of some help. Great "5" fork recipe and my family and I love apple cake!lor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!