Shannons Homecoming Grilled CheeseFrom lunchboxer 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat frying pan to a medium heat while assembling your sandwich.
- Put muenster cheese on one slice of bread, and spread tapenade on the muenster cheese.
- Spread cheddar cheese evenly on other slice of bread and put tomato slices on cheddar cheese.
- Using tomato slices to hold cheddar cheese in place, put the sandwich together and place on heated pan that has been lightly sprayed with the Pam spray. You may want to cover it with a lid, but stay with it since that will make it cook much faster. As soon as the first side is toasted, flip it over to toast the other side and melt the other cheese.
- Place your sandwich on a plate, slice it and chomp. Next time, make two and you'll be happy you did!
The Cooklunchboxer Columbia, MO
The Rating4 people
I love a good grilled cheese sandwich! Cute pic too!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Nice cheesy sandwich!! A little more in the IMI ---> Shannons Homecoming Grilled Cheesemommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!