Apple CakeFrom cholena 6 years ago
- 300 g flour , 1 tsp baking pwd , 1 tsp baking soda , 1 tsp cinnamom , 1 tsp ginger - sifted shopping list
- 150 g butter shopping list
- 100 g golden brown sugar shopping list
- 30 g caster sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3 granny smith apples , chopped finely shopping list
- 300 ml butter milk shopping list
- 150 g sultanas shopping list
- TOPPING : shopping list
- 100 g flour , 1 tsp nutmeg , 1 tsp cinnamon pwd , 75 g sugar , 50 g chilled butter - rub till it resembles thick crumbs . shopping list
- Stir in 100 b pecans . shopping list
How to make it
- Pre heat oven at 180 deg .
- Cream the butter and the sugar .
- Beat the eggs in .
- Fold in the apples and the sifted flour .
- Fold in the sultanas and butter milk , mix well .
- Pour into a 21 cm greased cake tin .
- Sprinkle on the topping and lightly pat it down .
- Bake for 1 hour or so
- Dust some Icing sugar .