Asian Crunch SaladFrom rekabla 6 years ago
- Dressing: shopping list
- 4 T brown sugar shopping list
- 1t salt shopping list
- 6 T rice vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 c veggie oil or I used smart balance shopping list
- Salad Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 head iceburg lettuce shopping list
- 4 green onions chopped shopping list
- 1 c crunchy asian noodles shopping list
- 3 oz. slivered almonds toasted (325 degrees for 10 minutes or 5 minutes on high in microwave stirring every minute after 3 minutes) shopping list
- 1 4 oz. package shelled sunflower seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Simply mix together - room temp do not chill
- Rinse & spin lettuce.
- Chop lettuce and toss w/ onions.
- In small bowl combine noodles, almonds & sunflower seeds.
- Sprinkle noodle/nut mixture on top of lettuce & onions.
- Add dressing and toss.
- Serve immediately.