Spinach Red Pepper And Pasta Soup with EggFrom gourmetloveaffair 6 years ago
- 6 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 4 oz small-shaped pasta (fusilli, orecchiette, or farfalle) shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 cups baby spinach shopping list
- 1 bell pepper, seeded/de-ribbed shopping list
- 1 tomato, seeded and roughly chopped shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoons fresh cracked black pepper shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
How to make it
- In 2-3 qt stockpot, bring chicken stock to a boil.
- Add pasta, bell pepper, spinach, and garlic. Cook until pasta is tender (7-9 minutes)
- Reduce to slow simmer, add tomato.
- In seperate bowl, whisk together egg, 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, black pepper and salt.
- Once soup is barely simmering, slowly drizzle egg mixture into liquid, stirring constantly.
- Cook for 2 minutes and serve. Garnish with remaining cheese and fresh pepper.
The Cookgourmetloveaffair Glendale, AZ
The Rating1 people
Sounds delicious! Great post!auntybea in Vernon loved it
Soup Is Good Food562 members
Pasta Place195 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Eat Enjoy Your Veggies51 members
Recipes For Two50 members
Oodles Of Noodles36 members
Cooking For One Or Two51 members
Cooking For 1 Or 219 members
Pasta Lovers97 members