Popcorn CakeFrom capri 6 years ago
How to make it
- Pop the popcorn. Remove any unpopped corn. Set aside in large bowl..
- Melt marshmallows and butter in saucepan.
- Pour melted marshmallows on top of popcorn.
- Add and M&M's and peanuts to popcorn and mix well.
- Pour entire mixture into a bundt pan to form the cake.
- Press down on the mixture so it will keep the shape when removed from pan.
- Let sit till cool.
- Flip cake out of pan onto serving dish.
- This can also be formed into balls for popcorn balls.