Super Club Panini With Grain MustardFrom minitindel 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, plus extra to serve.... shopping list
- 2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard plus extra to serve..... shopping list
- 4 slices of multigrain bread shopping list
- 2 slices of honey --roast-- ham shopping list
- 3 ounces of deli-style turkey in wafer thin slices shopping list
- 3 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, finely sliced shopping list
- 1 large beefstake tomato, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 small red onion finely sliced shopping list
- 6 slices of cooked smoked bacon shopping list
- 6 french-style cornichons or american -style gherkins, finely sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl mix and spread the mixture over one side of each slice of bread.
- arrange the ham slices on two pieces of bread, foloowed by the turkey.
- top with the cheddar and tomato and scatter with the red onion.
- next top with the bacon, and the cornichon or gherkin slices.
- then sprinkle the chives over the filling before covering with the remaining 2 slices of bread.
- toast in a sandwich or panini grill for 3 to 4 minutes, until the the filling is hot and melting, and the bread is golden in color.
- serve immed.........with extra mayo and mustard to dip.....and plenty of napkins for this treat.................
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating5 people
Pile high is right and wow good recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I love this!auntybea in Vernon loved it
Sounds like a great lunch to me! TY, minitindel! :)bakermel in Topeka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!