Make a lot from a little hamburgersFrom clee517 8 years ago
- 1.5 lbs ground beef shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1.5 cups of breadcrumbs shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons each of the following: shopping list
- red pepper flakes shopping list
- parsley shopping list
- itallian seasoning shopping list
- garlic salt shopping list
- steak seasoning ( mine has in it salt, paprika, celery, garlic, onion, and marjoram.) shopping list
- Again if you don't have all of the spices you need the important ones are the red pepper flake and itallian seasoning. shopping list
How to make it
- Thaw Ground beef
- scramble the egg in an ample mixing bowl
- add all spices at this time
- mix in ground beef. I like to mix mine by hand it ensures that all the spices are mixed in evenly! ( if you have a child esp. a boy now is the time to fetch him. Tell him you need help squishing the brains for dinner!! He'll get a kick out of it I promise!) the mixture should be very slime like and gooey!
- Add your bread crumbs slowly and try to get the mixture back to it's original state of ground beefness. :)
- Fair warning: don't add it all at once! sometimes it's just too much! Go for consistency and you can't go wrong !
- Form into patties and cook!
The Cookclee517 Syracuse, NY
The Rating4 people
great hamburgers thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
How funny! We always need to make sure the kids have clean hands first! I've seen too many America's funniest video's...
We'll have to try these with ground turkey.jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!