Penne Pasta SaladFrom marky90 6 years ago
- 16 ounces penne pasta - cooked and drained shopping list
- 8 ounces feta cheese - crumbled (use sun dried tomato flavor!) shopping list
- 2 ripe tomatoes, large - chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup capers shopping list
- 1/4 cup parsley - chopped shopping list
- 3 ounces package of sun dried tomatoes , chopped shopping list
- Your favorite Zesty Italian dressing shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and put into a large bowl.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare salad dressing and pour over the warm, drained pasta. Let cool before adding the rest of the ingredients.
- Add drained capers, crumbled feta cheese, chopped parsley, and chopped sun dried tomatoes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours so ingredients absorb the flavors.
- Just before serving, add the tomatoes. Instead of using capers, chopped Kalamata olives can be substituted.
- To use this as an entrée, add one chicken breast per person. This recipe doubles and triples easily.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating4 people
Sounds really good Marky! Thanks!auntybea in Vernon loved it
i can tell this is a good one..misterpeter in Southwest Harbor loved it
Now, that looks wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!