Halo-Halo and Zabaglione SauceFrom pink 7 years ago
- 3 C Sparkling white wine like champagne or any carbonated soda (Sprite, 7Up) shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 1/2 t cinnamon shopping list
- 2 T sugar shopping list
- 1/4 C raisins, soaked in rum shopping list
- 1/2 C each red and green gelatin shopping list
- rice crispies shopping list
- red mung beans, cooked with sugar (make in advance) shopping list
- garbanzos or white kidney beans, cooked with sugar(make in a advance) shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, beat the egg yolks with sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour the sparkling wine or soda gradually until frothy.
- In a tall glass, arrange the ingredients i a presentable manner.
- Pour in the frothed zabaglione in the glass and top with rice crispies.
The Cookpink USA
The Rating5 people
wow pink thats differnt sounds greatminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Terrific Pink! Great for the upcoming hot weather! :)noir in Boston loved it
I have never had something like this, like it!shuga in United States loved it