Cresent roll cakeFrom marbro_45 8 years ago
- 2 pkgs. cresent rolls shopping list
- 2 pkgs. 8oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 can of peach or apple pie filling shopping list
- for drizzle shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray retangular cake dish with some pam.
- Then line the dish with one can of cresent rolls.
- Place in the oven for just about 5 mins. till rolls slightly golden and puffed.
- Beat the cream cheese, egg yolk, sugar and vanilla then spread over the cresent rolls.
- Then spread the pie filling over the cream cheese mixture.
- Cover with the remaining package of rolls and then sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 30 mins.
- Then as it slightly cools mix the powdered sugar and milk to form a drizzle and spoon over the top.
- You can make with any kind of pie filling and adjust the topping on the cresent rolls before baking. example : just sugar for lemon or blueberries ect.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookmarbro_45 College Station, TX
The Rating3 people
Sounds great. I'm sure my hubby will love these..thank you!heididouth in Upper Mills loved it
This vanished as soon as it cooled enough to be cut. And then I was still worried someone would burn their mouth. Very good, it smelled great in the oven.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
You said it was easy and it was. Next time I will double the recipe so I will get to have more than one piece.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!