Quick Cooking Fiery Chicken Spinach SaladFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
- 6 frozen breaded spicy chicken breast strips, thawed shopping list
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach shopping list
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 12 wedges shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh baby carrots shopping list
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 can (11 ounces) mexicorn, drained shopping list
- 3 tablespoons salsa shopping list
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing shopping list
- 2 tablespoons shredded mexican cheese blend shopping list
How to make it
- Heat chicken strips in a microwave according to package directions. Meanwhile, arrange the spinach on individual plates; top with tomato, green pepper, carrots, beans and corn.
- In a small bowl, combine the salsa, barbecue sauce and ranch dressing. Place chicken over salads. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with cheese. .
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
Oooooooooooo this sounds fantastic thank you so muchminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Awesome picture! Sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I like the ripe olives and cherry tomatoes with this salad. I could make this with fish if I wanted.
Saved and printed and flagged as beautiful
I love all of the Mexican flavors
Michaeltrigger in loved it